Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #236

Good Morning TMS friends, welcome back!  Since I'm the newbie on the design team, I decided to pick a sketch that I hadn't had the chance to try yet.  Looking back over the sketches from last year I thought the sketch from Feb. 12th, 2013 looked like fun.  Lots of great layering possibilities! 

Our wonderful sponsor this week is All Dressed Up digital stamps.  Check out all the cuteness here!  The prize will be 2 images of the winners choice.

A short bio about Wendy:
Hi I am Wendy Burns I live in Nottingham UK with my husband and two children who have been the inspiration behind the characters,  in particular my daughter who has kept me up-to-date with blogging and trends.  I work predominantly within the textile children’s wear market, fashion and interiors.
I trained as a textile designer and although my work is digital based, I love to retain that hand drawn /sewn feel which I hope comes across in my artwork.
Digital stamps is a new challenge for me and the opportunity to work with the All Dressed Up Team and has been very exciting, in particular the creative way my characters have been given individual personalities by the designers .
All Dressed Up is a newly launched blog with an enthusiastic team who are passionate about stamping.  The coordinators Marilyn and Tracy along with an amazing design team are also known as The Dressy Girls.
We have a friendly Facebook page, regular blog posts, tutorials, challenges and freebies .The stamps can be purchased from theEtsy shop which is updated on a monthly basis.
We really are friendly bunch and would love to see your creations so please feel free to contact us and visit the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog.

This week is a Judged Challenge so you must add the twist to your card to be eligible to win the prize.  The Design Team will be picking the winner and a Top Five.

The twist is - Lace AND Pearls.

So here's your sketch!  Be sure to add some lace and pearls to your project. Looking forward to seeing what you create!

Kris



Kris chose sketch TMS #185 that was featured February 12th.


Bonnie
using freebie from ADU blog



Debbie
featuring Sweetie Pie




Jenee
featuring freebie "Cute Just Got Cuter" from ADU Blog



Jessi
featuring My Best Friend



Kris
featuring freebie from All Dressed Up Blog



Melissa
featuring freebie Abi Ballerina from ADU blog



And now it's your turn to break out that lace you've been hoarding and those pearls and show us your lovely creations.  Have fun!


9 comments:

  1. Fun sketch and wonderful samples by the DT. And you're absolutely right: the ADU images are totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DT inspiration and thanks for having All Dressed Up as your sponsor.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creations from the design team! Love that sketch too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fantastic creations from the dt, thanks for having All dressed up as your sponsor x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad I checked in this week! Love the sketch, the DT inspiration, and the sponsor's images are SO cute! Hugs to all of you! ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful DT creations! Thanks for the great sketch and fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi.fab sketch and great inspiration from your DT. Can't wait for the next one.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I didn't know you close so quickly. Loved the Sketch!
    Here's the card I made: http://liliashandmade.blogspot.ca/2014/02/creative-knockouts-24-spots-dots.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops! Seems I missed the link up, but here is the creation I made with the sketch in case you'd like to check it out!Thanks for the inspiration!
    http://charmedstamping.blogspot.com/2014/02/yoda-one-for-me.html
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...